Information on the processing of personal data by Modular System sp. z o.o.
In compliance with the information obligation under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (hereinafter: “GDPR”), we hereby inform you that the controller of your personal data is Modular System Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ogorzelice, ul. Bielska 19, 09-412 Ogorzelice (hereinafter: “Modular”), which is also the contact address of the controller
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data will be processed in connection with the performance of agreement no. 3793/JSWA/2020 of 19 October 2020 between Modular and Polskie Centrum Badań i Certyfikacji S.A. (hereinafter: “Agreement”).
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Modular); legitimate interest of Modular: performance of the Agreement.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be retained for the period necessary for the performance of the Agreement, resulting from its content, but no longer than until your objection has been recognised.
Information on the obligation to provide data
Providing your personal data to Modular is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the agreement between you and Modular.
Information on data recipients
The recipients of your personal data will be, to the extent necessary, Polskie Centrum Badań i Certyfikacji S.A. and persons authorised by this entity.
Information on your rights
Within the scope and subject to the exceptions provided for by law, including the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data, including the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Modular is processing your personal data and the right to obtain information provided for in the GDPR concerning such processing, and moreover the right to obtain a copy of the personal data subject to processing, including one copy free of charge
- the right to rectify your personal data, including the right to immediately rectify any incorrect personal data and complete incomplete personal data (taking into account the purposes of processing);
- the right to erase your personal data in the cases indicated in the GDPR, and in particular when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data – in the event of restriction of processing, your personal data will, as a general rule, only be stored, unless you have given your consent to other processing activities;
- the right to object to data processing.
Information on the right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, where the basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – the necessity of the processing for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by Modular or a third party. This right also covers cases of profiling based on the indicated provision. However, despite your objection, Modular will be still able to process your data if it can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates your rights.
Information on automatic decision making
Modular does not carry out automated decision-making in relation to you, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR.
Information on the intention to transfer personal data to a recipient in a third country or an international organisation
Modular does not intend to transfer your personal data to recipients in third countries or to international organisations
Date prepared: 15 October 2020
The document is the property of Modular System Spółka z o.o. All rights reserved. Copying and distributing the document without permission is prohibited